Sunday, March 16, 2014

Measles Outbreak // MMR Vaccine

Hello All,

I live pretty close to NYC and to say that this measles outbreak has me worried would be an understatement!!

I've been off the grid for a bit but this topic brought me back to my blog. It's too important to ignore.

I wish people would understand that vaccines are safe. The bull shit out there is frustrating and scary. Yes, you can say NO to any vaccine but is that really a good idea? I think NOT!

Now that we know vaccines DO NOT cause Autism, perhaps it's time to reconsider those vaccines? Um HELLO! The reason we don't see most of these diseases anymore is because we have VACCINES that protect us.

Now that we have more folks saying NO to vaccines // Lookie what pops up -- The Measles are Back! Glad my kids are protected. Are yours?

Go get your MMR vaccines!!!!

Our moms protected us!! No measles // YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment